The Family
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Week 8
So there is a possibility that I was so busy the week prior to spring break that I forgot to post. Plus we were kind of en route to California on Sunday. This last week was super hectic with the two tests. I was worried out of my mind over the pathophysiology test and didn't have enough time to study for either of the tests. I must say that I felt pretty prepared for the pathophysiology test until I took it. When I left the test I looked through the notes and thought that I bombed it. So I came home and immediately started studying for the anesthesia test. My wife made me promise that I wouldn't look at the score until I was finished with the anesthesia test, to help with the anxiety. Once I had finally finished the anesthesia test I found out that I did well on the pathophysiology test, which was an awesome start to our spring break. Still haven't heard about the anesthesia test, final grade, but I felt as though I did well and I only missed a few on the multiple choice. Anyway it was way hectic but worth it for a weeks worth of vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment