The Family

The Family

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring Break

So amazingly enough for the first year we actually follow the school's schedule and I got a week off for spring break. We decided to make it worth it and we took off to sunny California and Disneyland. It was a great and well needed break. The weather was fantastic and it made it super hard to return to a snow storm and -10 degree weather. Saturday I studied for the pharmacology test that is on Wednesday (there are about 100 antibiotics that we have to know). I didn't quite make the dent I needed to, so that will be on the list for Tuesday. Monday is another clinical day, so I am excited and dreading it because the time change was early this year and I'll have to get up at 4:30 instead of 5:30. I sure hope I will have enough energy to study on Tuesday and then my presentation is due on Wednesday. Another week of fun and lots of hard work. They say it will pay off in the end, but that remains to be seen.

No comments: