The Family
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Week 9
So another week bites the dust. I am so glad to be done with that week. The antimicrobials test was a doosy, but it could have been a lot worse than it was. I am so glad Kevin is straight forward because he could have smoked us on that test. I also got my presentation out of the way. I felt as though it went really well and it was actually kind of fun (once you get over the nervous feeling). I hope one day I can teach a couple of classes at the college level. So I am kind of nervous for the next couple of weeks. We got over 80 pages of notes on Wed/Thur for cardiac and that is with 6 slides per page. There is just too much to know and I hope enough time to learn it. Then the next week we have a rough draft for our masters project due (30-50 pages worth). I feel as though "I was up the creek without a paddle" and fell out and I am about to go through some class 5 rapids! And we won't even begin to talk about how neglected the family is. I am so thankful to have a loving and supporting wife, and a son who won't remember any of it!!! Well gotta go! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment