The Family

The Family

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Week 10

Another week has gone by in a blur. We took our cardiac anesthesia test this week. If it weren't for stupid mistakes I could've probably received an A. It makes me mad because I haven't done this poorly in a long time. I think its because I have too many things pulling in way to many directions. Also this weekend I have been working on my masters independent project paper. We have to have a rough draft of it for EBP on tuesday. It will be nice because it will be done at the end of this semseter (besides the project aspect). My wife thinks it will be nice when I finally get into clinicals because I will have more time, which I really hope will be the case. Anyway, on to another busy week with the paper and then I have to start studying for a pathophysiology test, yeah!

No comments: