The Family

The Family

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Week 7

This last week was so busy. I had the normal load of homework plus my presentation that I was trying to prepare for. It was really crazy. In fact, I haven't started studying for my pathophysiology test yet. This could be very dangerous, but I do have all day Monday and Tuesday morning. Clinical went pretty well this week. We did a couple of total knees and I was able to assist and do one spinal. The first one was really bad I got the needle in there and all I could feel was bone. Then the CRNA tried, and finally the MDA tried and it took the MDA a couple of sticks. So I wasn't feelin' to bad about my skills. The next spinal went smooth as butter. It is good to get into a clinical setting and get some experience under the belt. Well this next week I have the 2 test (patho and anesthesia), then its off to Disney Land with the family. I can't wait to get out there and enjoy the good weather. But this week will be interesting and the week we get back will be too. Also next week we will get our clinical rotations. I hope I get some good ones. Well till then, have a good one!

No comments: