The Family

The Family

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 11

I finally hit the wall this week. So our anatomy class was supposed to be one of those show up and get a grade type. But one of the 2nd year students, who will go unamed on this blog, told the professor that there wasn't enough structure to the course. Who in their right mind tells a professor that there isn't enough structure in an easy class? Especially when you are totally getting killed in your other classes! Well it turns out that we will be having quizes and a final now and we have to watch these videos prior to class. I am super excited about that! So, because I was so frustrated, I decided to take it easy this weekend. Now I have to study 3 packets for pathophysiology for the test on monday. Which isn't impossible, it just would've been nice to have more of it done. Anyway enough complaining for now and time to go spend some time with the family before another week! Ciao!

1 comment:

Megan said...

You complained the other day about no one commenting on your blog, so I thought I would tell you I love you! Thank you so much for spending lots of time with us this weekend! I think it matters more than any test! ;) Love ya!