The Family
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Week 5
Well to say the least this was a long week. After the scare last week I was really worried about our test. It covered some huge topics such as spinal, epidural, peripheral blocks and Local Anesthetics. The test was on Wednesday morning and the pulled another surprise on us. The first 25 questions were multiple choice and then we had 15 short answer/essay style questions. I think it took us 2 hours to finish the test. Then Jamie lectured us on Neuro with a presentation by Crystal on Tumors. We were so wasted after the test, I'm no sure much sank in with the Neuro lecture. I was also able to do my first clinical for the 2nd semester. I thought I would have forgotten everything seeing how I hadn't been to clinical in 2 months, but it all came back nicely. It was really good to get back into clinicals to remember what it is truly all about. Well gotta run and make some cookies with the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment