The Family

The Family

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Week 4

So as you can tell I was pretty busy last week and didn't even get a chance to post. We took 2 tests and I kinda bombed my patho test. This came as a huge surprise because it was on the cardiovascular system. I guess I just got too complacent, and it really killed me. Justin one of our friends reminded me that sometimes things like this happen for a reason and that maybe it was just a trial of my faith. I really hope that there aren't too many more trials this semester. So that Friday I went to speak with the professor about what happened. Turns out I read way to much into a few questions. I still don't like here as a teacher, but have more respect for her as a person. At least I did really well on my second test in pharmacology. Oh, well!

No comments: