The Family
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Week 6
This week was very eventful. We had our first anesthesia test. It wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be. They are pretty straight forward, which is a lot different than pathophysiology. I did well and am hoping to continue the trend. I also got my clinical assignment. Needless to say I will be doing airway my first couple of days. I was so nervous about the whole thing then Heidi stayed after lab to help me intubate a patient. It was a long 2 hour wait, but I was able to intubate my first patient. The patient was young so I'm sure the anatomy was perfect, but it was just like clockwork, easy. So I might be able to sleep the night before clinicals now. well it has been another exciting week. See you later! Phil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment