It appears that I have made it through another week of school. We have our first Anesthesia test coming up. It covers airway anatomy, management, equipment, difficult airway and inhalational agents. I spent a lot of time this weekend and am planning to spend some more time over the next couple of days. I feel like I am more prepared, but at the same time who knows what this test will be like. My goal is to get in the mid 90's on this test, so we'll see what happens.
Also, on the home front, I feel that Megan is starting to see how busy I am going to be. It is really hard for the both of us. She is used to having me around helping with the cleaning and the laundry and everything. It has been hard to get used to not having all of the time in the world to spend with my sweetheart. Every moment I get, I try to spend time with my wife and son. Sometimes I wonder if it will be worth it in the end, it's quite a sacrifice to be away from the family. Although, it's good to know that Coleman probably won't remember it. Well I should get back to studying. Till we write again, Phil
The Family
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment