The Family

The Family

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Late as Usual!!!

Well, I thought I would have more time to add to this blog, but as you can tell it has been a couple of weeks. The whole school thing is getting pretty busy, especially when you have two big tests in one day. But, I am done with the first two which leaves me with only 12 more for the semester. It has been amazing what I have learned in the first few weeks. The family seems to be surviving so far. Our only friends that we have really made will be moving in October. Jake is going to be a CRNA for a group in Yakima, Washington. It has been really great to be able to talk to someone who has some hindsight about the program. Well I gotta run and go to bed.Tomorrow we have lecture from 8 to 11, then lunch provided by the Army and finally we get to go to the OR. It is going to be kind of a get to know you session, where we can familarize ourselves with the OR. Anyway, till next time!

No comments: