The Family
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Week 15
Oh how relaxing and somewhat stress free this last week was. It was so nice to know that I didn't have a big test hanging over my head all week. Unfortunately it won't be the same for this coming week. This weekend I was able to attend the Spring NDANA meeting in Fargo. The conference was super good, but way too long. It was fun to talk with the CRNAs. Also it has been fun being the Student Rep for the board. It is really interesting to see the profession from a different point of view. The worst thing that happened this week was the snow. It started snowing after I dropped Megan and Coleman off at the airport (they got sick of me studying and decided to take a trip home). Anyway I woke up in the morning and there was 16 inches of fresh snow. I am starting to agree with Megan sentiments toward living in ND when we are done. Well I gotta go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment