The Family
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Week 14
Wow, another week just flew by. I had to ask my wife what I did last week. Apparently I had another pharmacology exam. I don't know if the material is getting harder or if there is just more of it, but that test was a doosy. We had to study medications for diabetes, depression, psychoses, seizures, anxiety and thyroid disorders. I barely ended up with an A and it was the first time this semester I was glad to get that low of a score. One of the reasons could have been that our son got super sick. He had a 104 degree temperature or greater for two days. I was also supposed to go to clinicals on Thursday, but at one in the morning Coleman woke up and puked on our bed, on his bed, on the couch and on me all in one hour. Needless to say I called Heidi in the morning and it was a cancel-ectomy for me on clinicals. So I will have to make it up. Oh well! He is feeling a bit better now although he isn't eating solids very well yet. Well this next week is a miracle, NO TESTS!!! I haven't been this excited or lucky all semester. Well, till next week Adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Gas-Passer! I hope you enjoy a full week of no tests!!! That is so great!! I'm glad the little dude is feeling better, what an adventure to be thrown up on! But you probably should get used to it, given what your profession will be!!!
Post a Comment