The Family

The Family

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Week 16

So another week bit the dust. I had 2 final exams this week. The first, in pharmacology, went really well. I am pretty sure I secured myself and A. It is a nice thought to think that I won't have to go to pharm anymore. After the test, we had a 3 hour lecture for anesthesia with a quiz (thanks Jamie!). Then we went over to the anatomy lab for our final. We were split into teams and we had to tag body parts on the cadavers. Heidi wanted us to tag the ligamentum flavum, so I got out the chisel and started to do surgery on the vertebrae. Needless to say it was too hard and we didn't have enough time, so we settled for the dura around the spinal cord. I also went to clinicals this week. It was fun, but I have been in the orthopedic room all semester. Hopefully when I make up the clinical day on friday it will be something other than ortho. As a side note, Megan and Coleman returned from their trip to Utah yesterday and it was soooooo nice to see them. Well 2 finals next week and then a weekend off before its back to summer school! Till then....

No comments: