The Family

The Family

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week 12

This has been such as lazy week for me. If I were a writer I would have a severe form of writers block. The unfortunate part is that I still have a test on Monday. I am hoping that it will pass and tomorrow I can study hard. One interesting thing did happen this week, I was able to go to the interview luncheon. I am so glad that I was not in that position again. They had 34 interviews and only 12 will be admitted to the program. There were three interviewee's that came from Utah. Heidi had me speak to one applicant who I guess I spoke with while I was traveling at LDS. I met another one at the luncheon and we'll see about the other one. Well, it should be fun this week with the test and clinicals. I gotta run. Phil

No comments: