The Family

The Family

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Week 11

Well, it has been quite an eventful week. we had our two test week and I was able to pull an A on both of my tests, which was a relief. It gives me added hope for finals week when I have 4 tests in 3 days. We also went as a class down to the NDANA conference in Bismark. I was inadvertently voted to be the class Representative for this year, which was exciting. It only meant that I had to go to the Board meetings. It was really interesting to see how the board was run. I found out that there is a lot of participation in the ANA for the state, but that not many people wanted to serve as board members. Hopefully, the participation will grow in the future, because it would be nice to see the board function autonomously without the need for another company. It will also give me the opportunity to go to DC during and watch legislation and lobbying in regards to the profession. It will be a really good expereince. Well I gotta go play with the family. Phil

No comments: