The Family
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Week 8
So we had the in-laws come into town this weekend and I never got around to writing in the blog. It was a pretty good week. I was able to pull a pretty good grade in my pathophysiology class, amazingly enough. Supposedly that was the hardest test, so it should be down hill from here. I took my father-in-law to the football game, which we lost. It was our first loss for the year and I am sure we will drop the #1 rank now. But we all went to the hockey game and watched our team demolish Michigan State 6 to 0. It was so fun and the stadium is amazing. There was a student dressed in a banana and he was heckling the penalty box the whole time. Well I guess I better call it a week and write about this week. Phil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment