The Family
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Summer Week #1
Well I just put a week in the books for the summer semester. It went by crazy fast. We only have 2 classes and they are both anesthesia related, Co-existing Disease and Professional Issues. Heidi seems to think that this is one of the hardest semester, but I don't think that is possible. Darla talked about volunteerism and how she went, and took students, on a medical mission to the Dominican Republic. It sounded like some much fun I ran home and told my wife that I wanted go, but she didn't exaclty share my excitement. So it might be something I have to put on hold until we are done with school. Hopefully this semester goes well, I only have 4 weeks left and then 1 review week, then its clinical full time. It will be over before I know it. Crazy! Until next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
O.k., I never blog, however, every once in a while I get a little itch to see what's up with everyone and decided that I would let you know how much I am enjoying NOT going to school right now. Especially after reading your posts. More power to you!
I can't believe how big Coleman is, and your wife for that matter!!! (In a good way, she still looks good) You'll definitely have to let us know when you have the baby. Maybe we could order you guys a five dollar pizza from Little Caesars and just have them deliver it to your home. That's what you have to do when you're hundreds of miles away, forget the ward casseroles! Yeah, its been raining for the last several days and the forecast isn't very promising. I'm starting to think it's the Lord's way of telling me that I need a summer home in Hawaii. You in for co-owning a condo?
Post a Comment