The Family

The Family

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Clinical's

So, I had great hopes to blog during clinical's about the wonderful experience I was having, and it hasn't happened. They had always warned us that we would be exhausted, but that was a desparate understatement. Clinical's + New baby + Sick 2 year old + Social life = Dead to the world. Can I just say that going to the hospital makes all that school work worth it. It is totally awesome. I am starting to feel comfortable in the OR and it is really nice to get used to doing anesthesia. The people I work with are so good to teach us. The only draw back is that I feel that I am forgetting a lot of the didactic portion. If I had some extra time I would be studying, but there isn't a lot of time for that kind of stuff. Oh, well! Anyway, I hope it isn't 4 weeks until I post again.

No comments: