The Family

The Family

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Week 15

We took our first final this week. It was just supposed to be on a few subjects but when they were making the test, our instructors decided that it was to easy so they made it comprehensive. Needless to say, after all of that stress, I ended up acing the test. That was a huge relief. There are 3 finals coming up this week and I have been studying so much it is going to make me sick. Megan hasn't stopped complaining yet about how much I have been studying. I just hope that it will be worth it in the end. We also got a few of those ND storms everyone has been telling us about. I went to school the other day and it was -14 with a wind chill of another -6. That has been the coldest and it has finally made enough snow to talk about. I think the big difference between here and Boise is that the snow won't melt here until the spring. It just won't get warm enough. Well I gotta run. Phil

No comments: